The Institute of Webcasting, Broadcasting, and Communication License Terms (Valid from 2012. 1. 22)
Article 1 (Purpose)
① The license provided by The Institute of Webcasting, Broadcasting, and Communication has purpose of regulating the rights, duties and responsibilities of the user and institution in using the services provided by The Institute of Webcasting, Broadcasting, and Communication (noted as institution)
② If an individual selects agree after taking the process designed by the institution to be the user, it is considered that the user agreed to this terms.
③ "User" refers to an individual who has agreed to the terms and registered as a member through website of the institution.
④ The right to take license examination is limited to members of the institution only.
⑤ The Institute of Webcasting, Broadcasting, and Communication has copyright of the licensure exam questions, and civil or criminal penalties can be charged if the questionnaire is distributed in any way,.
Article 2 (Applying for membership)
① If a person wishes to be a user, fill in personal information according to the institution's registration form and click "register" button to complete the request for membership registration.
② The institution registers the applicant who followed the procedure stated in item 1 as a member, if the applicant does not fall under following items.
1. If registration applicant has history of membership disqualification.
2. If registered content has false, omission, or error.
3. If registering as a member is decided to cause technical inconvenience of the institution
③ Membership registration contract is valid upon the approval of institution reached the membership applicant.
④ The member must immediately revise the information if any changes in membership information of item 1 occurs.
Article 3 (Services Provided and Changed)
① The Institution provides following services to users.
Article 4 (Discontinuance of Services)
① The institution may temporarily discontinue to provide its service by the reasons of repair, inspection, replacement, breakdown of computer or communication facilities, and communication interruption. ?Also, the services currently provided may permanently be discontinued if the institution has decided that new service is appropriate to replace current service.
② The users will be notified by the means decided by the institution if service is to be discontinued according to item 1. However, there may be no prior notification if the service is discontinued by the reasons uncontrollable(intention of system manager, disk failure without fault, system down, etc.) by the institution.
Article 5 (User Withdrawal and Disqualification)
① The user may request for cancellation(user withdrawal) of his/her membership registration at any time to the institution and upon the request is received, the institution immediately takes process to cancel membership registration of the applicable user.
② The institution may limit, stop, and forfeit the membership qualification in appropriate method, if the user is applicable in each item's reasons.
1. Registration of false contents in membership application
2. If the user is a threat to electronic trading order, such as by interrupting "service" usage of others or plagiarizing the information
3. If action that is prohibited by law and this terms or done against good public order and customs is done via service
Article 6 (Obligation to User ID and Password)
① Aside from cases where the institution takes its responsibilities according to related law of "Personal Information Management System", the management responsibilities of user's ID and password is on each user.
② The user must not let third party to use his/her ID and password.
③ The user must immediately notify the institution and follow instructions of the institution if his/her ID and password is stolen, or usage of the account by the third party is recognized.
Article 7 (Obligations of Users)
① The user may not act as following.
1. Act of registering false information in membership application or alteration
2. Act of changing information posted in the institution
3. Act of violating personal rights of a third party or intellectual rights, or interrupting operations in institution.
4. Act of illegally using other member's ID
5. Act of posting information by impersonating as staff or service manager of the institute or by fraudulently using the name of others
8. Act of posting data that contains software virus, other computer code, file, and programs which is created to disturb or destroy normal operation of computer software, hardware, and telecommunication device
9. Act of harassing other users, e.g. stalking
10. Act of collecting, saving, and publicly sharing personal information of other users without their consent
11. Act of posting advertisement or promotion writings targeting many and unspecified persons
12. Act of violating regulations regarding service usage's terms provided by the institution
② The user has responsibility to compensate damages received by the institution or other users, due to these liable reasons.
Article 8 (Deleting Public Posts)
① If content of the user's public post is applicable to following items, the institution may delete its applicable public post without prior notice to the user, limit, stop, or forfeit membership qualification of the applicable user.
1. Contents that damage character of other users or third party by maligning or slandering
2. Contents that distribute information, sentence, figure, and etc which violate good public order and customs
3. Contents that are judged to be related to criminal act
4. Contents that violate copyright of other user or third party, and other rights
5. Contents that are judged to be a violation of other related laws
6. Contents that provoke religious and political issues, which disturbs or is judged to disturb the operation of institution
② If other user or third party takes legal procedures of civil and criminal case(e.g. sue, file for injunction, claim for damage) against the user or institution based on public post of the user as legal benefit violation, and at the same time requests for deletion of the post related to legal action, the institution may temporarily limit accessibility to related post until the result of legal action (e.g. indictment of prosecution, injunction grant of the court, damage compensation verdict) is concluded.
Article 9 (Copyright Jurisdiction and Usage Limitation)
① Copyright and intellectual property of the writings created by institution belongs to the institution.
② The user must not use as information gained by using the institution as profiting purpose or allow third party to use via duplication, transmission, publication, distribution, broadcast, and other method without prior approval from the institution.
Article 10 (Revision of Terms)
① The institution may revise this terms within the scope that does not violate laws regarding regulation of terms, basic law on electronic transaction, electronic signature act, information network utilization related laws.
② "User has the right to refuse revised terms. The user may express refusal within fifteen (15) days after revised terms are publicized. If "user refuses, the institution may cancel the contract of concerned "user. And if the user does not express refusal within fifteen (15) days after revised terms are publicized, it is considered that he/she agreed to the terms.
Article 11 (Jurisdiction)
Law of the Republic of Korea shall be applied for the conflicts occurred between institution and its users, and this case is to be presented to the court of justice of Korea that has jurisdiction over Civil Procedure Code.
This term is valid from 2012. 1. 22.